Teoresi Inc is an international company headquartered in Troy, Detroit, MI, which is actively taking part in the technological evolution boasting its global capability on engineering services to provide design, development and consulting expertise. Teoresi Group decided to form the US branch in order to deeply spread its expertise in the automotive engineering development. The core business of Teoresi Inc. is powertrain and infotainment technologies such as innovative human-machine interface systems. Teoresi Inc. operates through a team of highly skilled engineers, active in MDS (modeling, design, and simulation) and TIV (testing, integration, and validation).
We are looking for a:
CyberSecurity Engineer (Automotive background)
Working with product development teams, this role will need to understand systems and software integration, manage the cybersecurity process, prototype, integrate solutions
The resource will be responsible for:
- To review, evaluate and implement Cybersecurity solutions
- To develop the software solutions in C / C++, Linux
- To design and develop cyber architecture standards
- Assist product teams with implementing security through design by troubleshooting, penetration testing, adding cryptography, etc.
- Monitoring the cyber threat landscape in order to rapidly identify potential threats and risk assessment;
- Assisting in ensuring measures and procedures used at network nodes support the security integrity of the network and comply with applicable directives;
- Understanding of system and network security
- Familiarity with Cryptography Algorithms, Security Software Libraries
- Hands-on experience with embedded systems and Programming (C, C++.)
- Experience in hacking embedded systems
- Familiarity with Penetration testing and/or Fuzz testing techniques
- Familiarity with information security best practices
- At least 2 years of experience in CyberSecurity
- Automotive background
- Minimum Education Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.