WHAT YOU WILL DO
- The specialist deals with technical advice on all products and systems offered by the company.
Has solid basic technical skills.
- He has planning skills, often finding himself facing contemporary commitments, on several fronts.
- It aims to be autonomous in its work, it is flexible and has strong communication and synthesis capabilities, since it interfaces with a wide range of interlocutors, and aims to develop and consolidate relationships of collaboration with installers and designers.
- Has strong skills in the development of interpersonal bonds and ease of learning.
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
- Graduated in Industrial Engineering such as: mechanics, energy, etc.
- Knowledge of Auto Cad
- An experience of at least 2 years gained in the same or equivalent role.
- Excellent knowledge of Office
- Fluency in English.
- Drive to shape our digital future
WHAT WE OFFER
- My manager is not only my boss, but first and foremost my coach.”
- “Employees are being valued and developed.”
- “Innovative thinking: many research projects with universities, companies and the country / EU.”
- “There is a health care center on site that offers fitness classes and other support.”
- “The company works sustainably.”
- “What makes this company the best place to work is the opportunity to be in an international environment that is recognized in its excellency at a European level.”
(Quotes from last global Great Place to Work Survey)
- Flessibilità orari
- Mensa aziendale
- Programmi di formazione