Commercial Customer Service for European Institutions
Bechtle Brussels is the unit of Bechtle AG focused in winning and managing Tenders with European Union Institutions. We have the same solid roots of our German mother Company but we have the flexibility of an international Company.
Based in Bruxelles, we have a team composed by talents from all different parts of Europe.
We focus our activity in understanding the IT Infrastructure requirements of All European Union Institutions (ex. European Commission, European Parliament, European Council). Then we leverage our international partnerships to elaborate the best fit for purpose and use solution.
We’re looking for a m/f Commercial Customer Service for European Institutions.
The pay range we are offering is between 40 and 60K euro depending of your experience.
- We offer Meal Vouchers, personal use of a mobile phone and computer.
- We offer flexible working hours with wide possibility to organize your own job.
- This position reports to the Team Leader Commercial Customer Service EUI
- At least 4 years of significative experience as inside sales / back office in an IT Company.
- Solid understanding of Storage and Server Architecture (Certifications of DELL EMC or Hitachi or Netapp will be considered as Asset).
- Working knowledge, written and spoken, of English required. Knowledge of French and/or German is considered as a plus.
- You get energy from project management and achieving goals
- You have a positive attitude and are always eager to learn
- You’re self-starting: you ‘re able to work on own initiatieve
- In team you’re a dynamic team player
- You are flexible: you can manage simultaneously occurring tasks
- You are highly accurate and a strong planner
- EUI Citizenship or work permit.
- Offer management (jointly with the account managers and sales team)
- Help with the design and implementation of offers
- Perform risk analysis for offers
- Take charge of the communications within projects (meetings, reports, presentations, ….)
- Monitor progress, timing, quality and financials for projects
- Initiate escalations, when necessary
- Coordinate actions and communications between suppliers and customer (mainly European Union Institutions)
- Logistic management
- Monitor the implementation or orders until their completion, monitor the respect of SLA and the execution of the deliveries, ordering of parts and products, 3th party services,…
- Claims management
- With the support of the System Architect, maintain the catalogue of products and services
The Location: Bechtle Brussels is based in Brussels, in the heart of the European Quarter.
Why Should You Apply?
- Unique opportunity to know the IT organization of the European Institutions.
- Growth with a young, international Company that belongs to a solid group quoted in stock exchange of Frankfurt.
- Freedom to organize your daily job with direct support from top management when required.
- Flexibility to build your training based on your requirements.
- Bechtle Brussels supports employee responsible thinking and acting among all his employees . We create an open, dynamic and international work environment where respect, intercultural sensitivity, communication abilities, customer orientation are very important values.
Please e-mail your CV with motivation letter to
The selected candidates will be invited for an interview (or a web conference, if they if they -reside outside Belgium) with two managers of Bechtle. A second a final interview will be organized with the general manager in Bruxelles and HR.
You will be informed in the case your candidature will not be selected. Your CV will not be stored.