ERRE TECHNOLOGY SRL
ERRE TECHNOLOGY S.R.L. isan applied engineering company, active in many industrial sectors. Thanks to its workforce, composed by highly specialized engineers with a broad range of competences, ERRE Technology has achieved a strong reputation on the market and is now hiring to support its growth.
We are currently looking fora CAE ENGINEERwith different skills in order to support multiple ongoing projects.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Ability to handle data related to CAE analysis (structural analysis, FEM, or Computational Fluid Dynamics - CFD), with the extractions of key results and reports
- Create appropriate documentation (plots, animations, videos and other objects) to properly describe the behavior of analyzed structures and objects
- Use CAE to validate new design, components behavior and product technologies, both in pre- and post- processing phases.
- Develop new analysis and simulation techniques to support costumer needs
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Good knowledge of vehicle system, components and their functions
- 2+years of CAE experience, includingthesisprojects, better with BETA CAE Ansa (pre-processing), MSC Nastran / ESI PamCRASH / LS-DYNA (structural/crash solvers), Open FOAM (CFD solvers).
- Deep understanding of the demands of simulations and CAE data value to analysts, engineers, designers, suppliers and managers.
- Ability to create a clean geometry mesh and perform a quality improvement / updating of existing ones.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Knowledge of English language at business level
- Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, Automotive Engineering or Physics degree
- Clean European driving license
The profile completed by:
- Excellent team working skills, passion for the job, flexibility and strong aptitude for problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills
The compensation package will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp