The mission of Be Group (http://www.be-tse.it) is to create, consolidate, and affirm permanent and continuous leadership in professional services to support the evolution of the European financial services industry. The Be Group, listed in the STAR segment of BorsaItaliana, provides business consulting and high value ICT services. A combination of specialist skills, advanced proprietary technologies and a wealth of experience enable the Group to work with leading financial and insurance institutions to create value and boost business growth. With more than 1,000 employees Be operates in Italy, United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Romania, Poland and Ukraine.
We are looking for skilled Big Data based Web App Developer(front-end) to join our team in Rome and Milan.
In this role, you will develop web-based solutions and assist our clients in finding the best approach to challenges offered by Big Data needs.
The ideal candidate will
- design, develop and deploy web appsolutions, focusing on the front-end side, using the latest technologies and best practices in Big Data
- collaborate proactively with our clients to define the best approaches to fulfill their needs
- work in team with our data scientists and software developers, using the Agile framework when needed
- handle competing requests from a range of projects leader
- 1-2 years of experience in similar roles
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering or related quantitative field
- Experiencewith Hadoop Environment (Cloudera, Hortonworks distributions preferred)
- Experiencewithweb app development
- Experience with HTML, CSS
- Experience with web-based visualization frameworks and libraries (Bootstrap, C3JS/D3JS, VueJS)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with RDBMS PostgreSql, MySql
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, Qlik
- Experience with software development processes (e.g. version control and unit testing)
- Demonstrable track record dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in an agile, dynamic environment
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies
- Excellent team work ability, communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in English and Italian (both verbal and in writing).