Our client is a Multinational Company with an $8.3 Bn turnover, a reputation for excellence and operations in 36 countries, world leader in the supply of beverage packaging to some of the biggest FMCG brands.
For a new plant based in Parma, we are looking for a
directly reporting to the Supply Chain Manager.
The main purpose of the position isto provide a cost effective procurement service for Parma site of all production materials, packaging, machine spares, all otherinventory and non-inventory items and services (e.g. Catering, cleaning, etc)..
- To organise and maintain all aspects of the ProcurementSupply Chain, includingnegotiation of local supplycontracts, raisingpurchaseorders, request of Suppliers and Materials master items.
- To liaisewithDivisionalLogistics for the selection of transport hauliers
- To oversee new contractnegotiations and monitoring the compliance of existingcontracts and service performance levels by transportation and logisticscompanies in liaison withLogistics and DivisionalSourcing.
- To providestatistical data on supplier spends and material usage.
- Assistance in the resolution of relevant invoicequeries
- Minimum HigherDiploma in Logistics, Purchasing, or Business Admin
- 3 years minimum workingexperience in an industry
- Continuousimprovementand finance orientation
- Systemsknowledge(SAP) and computer literate
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, interpersonale and influencingskills
- Knowledge of procedures of Purchasing and Transport
- Languages:Italian, English