AxL – Business Unit Torino – ricerca per importante multinazionale francese, un Ingegnere in Telecomunicazioni da inserire nel proprio organico.
BROADBAND SERVICES OPERATIONS ENGINEER (M/F)
Main purpose of job
The Broadband Services Operations Engineer, as part of the Network Operations Center (NOC), configures and manages systems and subsystems on different platforms and provides 24x7x365 operational support, reporting hierarchically to the Broadband Services Operations Manager.
The main purpose of the job is to assure the quality of data and video satellite services provided to our customers, ensuring the compliance with service level requirements and availability, through management, optimization and troubleshooting activities. This position is responsible for keeping all new satellite systems and operations-related technologies updated in order to provide an effective support for the environment and to ensure an uninterrupted service through event identification and problem solving.
- Master’s degree in Telecommunications Engineering or related field required.
- Ability to work on a 24x7x365 operational support and on-call rotation, as required.
- Fluency in English language is required. The knowledge of another language, especially French or German, will be an asset.
- Requested to abide by the security policies and procedures in force for her / his operational role.
- Requested to report to the ISMS Manager of all observed security issues.