Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Global Corporate & Commercial Italy is the unit of Generali Italia S.p.A. that develops insurance services for medium and large companies.Based in Milan the candidate will assist a Senior Underwriter in analysing, assessing and underwriting Aviation risks.
Main tasks: analysis, technical assessment and underwriting of Aviation risks relevant to Mono and/or Multinational Clients, which includes the following main types of coverages: Aircraft Hull All Risks & Liability, Aviation Third Party Liability, Aviation Personal Accident, Aviation Crew Loss of Licence.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- University degree (law, engineering, statistics or economics);
- Minimum three years previous experience in the Property & Casualty environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluent in Italian and English (spoken and written);
- Organizational and interpersonal skills in handling negotiations, teamwork;
- Very good command of IT tools (primarily Microsoft Excel);
- Qualified experience in the Corporate/Specialty Underwriting is a plus.
- Asilo aziendale
- Flessibilità orari
- Sale relax
- Palestra aziendale
- Assicurazione Vita
- Assicurazione sanitaria
- Pensioni integrative