SENIOR PRODUCTION PLANNER
Scope of the role:
Perform the operational planning (Master Production Schedule) of the defined Ariston Thermo factories at Finished Goods and Accessories level to ensure material availability for the end customer, as part of the global S&OP process. The planning horizon is from the operational planning, respecting the defined frozen weeks, until the tactical planning, considering a 6 months’ time period.
It is part of the scope also the NPI planning governance.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
NPI planning Governance:
- Single Point of Contact in S&OP team to manage NPI process, aiming to anticipate criticalities and provide robust planning
- Definition of clear plans & dashboards in terms of sales & production old/new by main markets, risk evaluation, sensitivity analysis and back up plans
- Rough cut capacity planning, set up of the monthly volume
- Weekly planning on item level
- Definition of the external purchasing (S&OP process) and execution of purchasing
Support and contribute:
- Sales and Operational Planning Process
- Follow-up of defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Product phase in & phase out
Interface to cross function within Supply Chain Organization
The ideal candidate has a degree in Management/Mechanical Engineering and 3/5 years of experience in the role.
Analysis and planning skills, ability to manage time and consistently meet deadlines, problem solving and flexibility complete the profile.
English knowledge and good proficiency in the main MSOffice tools are basic requirements.
Knowledge of SAP R3 and SQL basis is a plus.
- Travel Percentage: 25%