The role within the Innovation R&D Team who develops Connectivity features for all Ariston products and systems (Boilers, Water Heaters, Heat Pumps, Hybrid, Solar, Heating Zone management systems, Room Sensors, System Interface) will be responsible for the following activities:
- writing of Specification Documents for Mobile App, Web App, Back-end, Cloud platform interacting with Marketing, Electronics R&D Departments, Suppliers in order to find a viable solution (in terms of time, cost and quality) to the markets requirements;
- execution of test on MobApp/WebApp/Back-end/Cloud in connection with products or systems;
- definition and implementation of test procedures and support to the laboratory technicians;
- analysis and interpretation of tests’ results to understand if the specification meet the goal and modify specifications documents if needed;
- analysis and interpretation of tests’ results to find bugs in the specification implementation and inform Suppliers in order to solve them;
- analysis of data logged from products/systems in the field and design algorithms in order to extract knowledge on products and final user behavior (Machine Learning, Big Data, Data Science technologies);
- project management activities.
The ideal candidate has a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering with specialization in Computer Science with a brilliant academic career.
A previous experience, preferably in connected household appliances, in developing electronic equipment with communication feature and interaction with other electronic devices is a plus.
Practical expertise in programming languages (C#, C++, Python, Java), Mobile and Web Application development, communication protocols, ability to manage time and consistently meet deadlines, problem solving and team working complete the profile.
Knowledge of Machine Learning technologies, Big Data, Data Science is a plus.
English knowledge and good proficiency in the main MSOffice tools are basic requirements.
- Travel Percentage: 25%