Biolog-ID. Italian start up of company actives in RFID management and traceability solutions for sensitive health products, is looking for :
Responsible for the successful implementation and maintenance of Biolog-id solutions across multiple customers and locations.
The Applications & Support Engineer ensures support to the Sales team by providing required technical information about the Company’s developed solutions to prospects and customers and by collecting potential new customers needs.
The Applications & Support Engineer ensures support to customers once the solutions are deployed: (problem solving, repair, request of new/modified features)
- Provide technical support to customers in after sales activities
- Prepare & perform the implementation of the Company’s developed solutions
- Train customers and internal staff on Company’s solutions usageProvide technical support to the Sales team
- Customer support and maintenance
- Availability for travel
- Bachelor's Degrees or equivalent in electronic and or IT field
- Experience in the deployment of hardware and IT solutions in a medical environment
- 2 years of relevant experience as Applications specialist or technical support, IT network, after sales field service or related fields
- Excellent communications and customer service skills (verbal and written)
- Good professional English level -writing and speaking- is absolutely a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and autonomy
- Familiar with
- Microsoft environment (Windows 10, Windows Server, MS SQL)
- Network (basic TCP/IP networking, participate in VPNs setup)
- ESU Embedded software maintenance (Debian, MySQL, Apache)
- Interfacing (SOAP/REST Web services, HL7)
- This position requires 75% travel, both domestic and international.
- Valid driver’s license
Specific technical competencies
- Complete knowledge of Company’s products, both technical and software and their use will be required.
- Master IT constraints related to computers and various software installations in a medical environment is a plus
- Good knowledge of Medical environment where solutions will be implemented is a strong plus
- Experience with RFID (preferably HF) would be nice-to-have
The on-site activity will take place in the home office mode.
The contract offered is “tempo indeterminato”. Research is urgent.
This job announcement is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Italian Law 903/77).
Please send a detailed curriculum vitae with a card photo, and the written autorization to the new European Privacy Law.
AQUERO’ S.r.l Aut. Min. n. 5742/2007
selezione, formazione e consulenza per il personale
Rif: Application Engineer