Account Manager for European Institutions
Bechtle Brussels is the unit of Bechtle AG focused in winning and managing Tenders with European Union Institutions. We have the same solid roots of our German mother Company but we have the flexibility of an international Company.
Based in Bruxelles, we have a team composed by talents from all different parts of Europe.
We focus our activity in understanding the IT Infrastructure requirements of All European Union Institutions (ex. European Commission, European Parliament, European Council). Then we leverage our international partnerships to elaborate the best fit for purpose and use solution.
We’re looking for an Account Manager for European Institutions.
The pay range we are offering is between 80K and 100K euro depending of your experience.
- We offer e offer a Company Car, Meal Vouchers, personal use of mobile phone and computer.
- We offer flexible working hours with wide possibility to organize your own job.
- This position reports to the Managing Director
- At least 5 years of significative experience as Account Manager for a Company working with the Public Sector; ideally the European Union Institutions
- Significative understanding of Complex Storage and Servers (DELL EMC technical certifications OR Hitachi or Netapp will be considered as an asset);
- Mandatory fluency in English (C1); fluency in French will be considered an Asset.
- EUI Citizenship.
- Control, follow-up and functional management of the Contract;
- Manage any problems that may arise from the EUI dissatisfaction with any portion of the service provided;
- Establish the regular service review procedure ensuring that all service issues are raised and dealt with effectively and within the required time scales;
- Engage the European Institutions that are participating to the contracts won by Bechtle Brussels.
The Location: Bechtle Brussels is based in Brussels, in the heart of the European Quarter.
Why Should You Apply?
- Unique opportunity to know the IT organization of the European Institutions.
- Growth with a young, international Company that belongs to a solid group quoted in stock exchange of Frankfurt.
- Freedom to organize your daily job with direct support from top management when required.
- Flexibility to build your training based on your requirements.
- Bechtle Brussels supports employee responsible thinking and acting among all his employees . We create an open, dynamic and international work environment where respect, intercultural sensitivity, communication abilities, customer orientation are very important values.
Please e-mail your CV with motivation letter to
The first selection will be performed directly by the management of line.
The selected candidates will be invited for an interview (or a web conference, if they if they -reside outside Belgium) with two managers of Bechtle. A second a final interview will be organized with the general manager in Bruxelles and HR.
You will be informed in the case your candidature will not be selected. Your CV will not be stored.