Lavoropiù Everywhere, the international division of Lavoropiùspecialised in the recruitment of highly qualified profiles on a global level, is looking for a:
SENIOR SALES ENGINEER – Yangzhou (China) (ME.2701.SE)
For one of the world’s leading manufacturers of metal components. This resource will report to General Manager China and Corporate Sales Director China.
In particular, he/she will be in charge of:
- Identifying customer requirements through personal contacts with potential and actual customers to understand service requirements
- Providing product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests
- Establishing new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers
- Commercial management, strenghtening and development of the Chinese market
- Managing the development and implementation of on-site services and supplies
- Managing relationships with all business parties (Engineering, Operations and Quality)
- Providing market feedback to Management to enable the development of long-term strategies
- Bachelor in Engineering or equivalent culture
- Significant experience (8 years or more) covering Sales positions, within manufacturing environments for Automotive Industry
- Deep knowledge of Automotive sector procedures
- English and Chinese – Fluent level
The contract and salary expectations will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will take in consideration the candidate expertise.
Place of work: Yangzhou, Cina
If you believe you are in line with the requirements above, please proceed with your application here or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject “Senior Sales Engineer (ME.2701.SE)”and we will be pleased to contact you.
Lavoropiù S.p.A. - Aut. Min. 1104 - SG del 26/11/2004. This job post is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. For more information on our privacy code, please go to our website www.lavoropiu.it.