Ansaldo STS is a global railway signalling and transportation solutions company. Life with Ansaldo STS includes many benefits including career development and the opportunity to work in a global and culturally diverse team environment.
In light of our growth within Asia Pacific, we are now seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to support our portfolio of projects in the Asia Pacific region. This is a Permanent Full Time role to be based in one of our Asia Pacific locations and commence immediately.
This exciting opportunity requires someone with extensive Project Management experience preferably in the Rail Industry. You will have refined interpersonal and communication skills effectively engaging with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the critical project milestones.
The ideal candidate will have international experience with a solid and credible reputation delivering Turnkey projects, while motivating culturally diverse and geographically dispersed teams.
The accountabilities of the Senior Project Manager – Asia Pacific region will include but not limited to:
· Ensure the accomplishment of the outcomes of the project in accordance with the contractual scope of work, the schedule, the quality requirements and Company processes
· Monitor, report and achieve the targets of the assigned project in terms of Costs, Revenues, Margin and Cash in
· Monitor, report and achieve the project KPIs
· Manage the Client relationship
· Promote business opportunities and manage Change Orders and Claims
· Provide the evaluation of hours and other costs related to the Project Management execution activities together with an evaluation of related risks
· Execute the staffing process of the project team
· Evaluate the performances on project team members
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and Project Management Certification
Skills & Experience:
· Minimum 5 years expertise in a Senior Project Manager role from the Rail industry;
· Experience Managing Metro projects;
· Demonstrated expertise in:
o Project Integration Management
o Project Scope Management
o Project Time Management
o Project Cost Management
o Project Quality Management
o Project Risk Management
o Internal & External stakeholder management
· Fluent English – required.
· The ability to converse fluently in Japanese will be highly desirable.
If you are up for this exciting opportunity and have the right attitude and the stamina to take on the challenge then submit a current copy of your Resume with a covering letter outlining why you are the right candidate for this role.
It is our commitment at Ansaldo STS to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.