WESTHOUSE - WE make talent work.
Westhouse is a sourcing- and consulting-company with fourteen subsidiaries globally, which is specialized on the selection and placement of IT experts, especially from the SAP environment as well as experts from the Engineering or Commercial sector.
For our client based in The Netherlands we are currently looking for a:
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer for a young company of enthusiastic and experienced innovators. This company helps its customers run their daily HR challenges from recruitment to retirement in the most social and communicative way and is based on the
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for the full life cycle on the development process, including design, implementation and maintenance of this HR solution. This is a hands-on role focused on identifying, planning, designing, coding, implementing, integrating, testing, deploying and maintaining Force.com features and functions in response to business needs.
· Master degree Computer Science (or a similar degree).
· At least 3 years of experience with development cycles including design, programming, testing, implementation and documentation.
· Certifications (preferably Administrator 201 and Developer 401), experience with Lightning and/or the motivation to become certified.
· Good communucation skills.
· Enterpreneurial mindset.
· Willing to travel, both within The Netherlands and abroad.
· In possesion of a drivers licence.
· Professional English language skills
· Capable of working independently.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Working experience from within a consultancy firm is preferred but not essential.
· Object oriented programming skills within Jave or .Net-C#.
· Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
· Experience within programming web solutions.
· Experience with Eclipse or Visual Studio.
· The ability to create custom made
· applications succesfully.
· Knowledge of ERD or UML and basic MVC principles.
· Knowledge of CRM and ERP.
· Knowledge of XML, SQL and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solutions.
· Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM techniques.
…We look forward to receiving your application documents in electronic form.