Lastminute.com group is looking for a Partnership Project Manager for its Partnership team based in Chiasso.
In the last four years the Partnership team has grown a lot, widening consistently the fields of projects, developed in partnership with other Companies active in the most different businesses. In order to strengthen their execution ability both in Italy and especially abroad, the team needs to integrate new members, who must be able to learn quickly - "on the job" - how to manage the various micro activities necessary to reach the full implementation of multi-channel projects, to be carried out according to the specific opportunity. The very dynamic environment is really stimulating, but on the other hand requires a strong ability to adapt to specific needs with a positive spirit, to help the team to achieve its goals.
Key Responsibilities will include
● Analysis on KPIs of promotional campaigns and their economics
● Monitoring of active promotional campaigns, its mini-sites and managing their back office.
● Management of operational flows of ongoing activities (customer support, content creation, update of features files, codes management etc.)
● Management of relations with the different business areas involved on specific projects (administration, customer support, legal etc.) in order to guarantee the linear execution of the final objective drawn up by each Partner.
● Managing relationships with partners during the execution of activities day by day – UK market
● Support to other team members in the management of specific projects
Skills and Experience
● At least 3-5 years, better if in new-economy companies or on projects related to the online world.
● MS Office: requires a good level of knowledge. Xls - knowledge and use of pivot tables, graphics and data management abilities;
● Power point - implementation of clear and complete presentations with graphics and supporting tables
● Languages: excellent spoken and written English and optimal French or German spoken and written is a strong element of preference
● Basic knowledge of the main KPI of online marketing and the dynamics of the internet world in general
● Fairly good writing and communication skills
● Excellent ability to work in team and on short-term objectives (MBO)
● Ability to work in a developing environment, and whose dynamics and guidelines can change very quickly
● A proactive attitude and focused on "problem solving" is required, as it is essential to have a spirit of adaptation in order to be able to get the required result.
● Ability to manage the own workloads, ensuring in the meantime the daily support to other members of the team or specific tasks received
● Attention to detail and to data analysis
● Good ability to relate well with external partners, especially via phone and email