lastminute.com group is a publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry, and we operate a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Bravofly, Rumbo, Volagratis and Jetcost.
Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 43 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
Lastminute.com group is looking for a Reconciliation Analyst for its Financial department based in Chiasso.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Reconciliation of payments from and to the travel agency customers and suppliers impacting travel agency revenues,
- Optimisation of payment methods,
- Identification of areas of improvement/inefficiencies impacting on our product margin
- Clients invoicing
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Economics or Business
- 1 year of experience in administrative offices or controlling field
- Deep knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel, with good skills in pivot tables, formulas etc
- Good English written and spoken
- A proactive attitude focused on "problem solving" is required, to have a spirit of adaptation in order to be able to get the required result.
- Attention to detail and to data analysis
- Curiosity and enthusiasm