1. Responsible for regional office expenditure applying and writing off.
2. Responsible for safety stock and delivery service of spare parts.
3. Responsible for spare parts application and management.
4. Responsible for overall warehouse management of regional office.
5. Perform information analysis and reporting.
6. Perform other activities, accordingly to professional competences, on direct manager request
7. Share the experience to all team members;
8. Respects all internal rules and regulations related to work, administrative tasks, reports and company internal order regulation.
Qualification & Requirements:
1. Bachelor Degree or higher education in Telecommunications /Logistic / or equivalent.
2. At least 1 year related maintenance or logistics experience
3. Team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Good interpersonal skills in terms of influencing, negotiating and listening
5. Proactive, self-motivated and good communication skills
6. Proficient in English and Italian.; Chinese is a plus